B2B Meetings - How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in a short time. 20 minutes run fast but it is enough to build connections.
Take advantage of this opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a high quality profile following these guidelines:
1) Online Registration
Register to the event via the green "Register now" button. Fill in your personal data and availabilities, write a short description of your company and the product/service you are offering and/or looking for.
Your participant profile is visible to other participants on the event website. The profile should describe clearly what you are looking for and what can you offer to potential partners. A good profile is key to generate successful opportunities.
I. Your company profile
- Register your company profile in English, and submit your own cooperation profile.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published.
II. Add the contact details of the person attending the event
III. Market place
- State what kind of cooperation you are looking for and which ideas you could like to discuss with potential cooperation partners.
- Explain the technology/product/expertise/contact you are offering/looking for.
IV. Your Availability
- Chose the time slots you can allocate for the bilateral meetings of the brokerage event.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Write a high quality and meaningful profile! The better the quality of your profile the more meetings requests you will receive! Your co-operation profile is much more worth than your business card.
Note1: The participant profile is your digital business card, and it is visible to all Internet browsers around the world.
3) Selection of bilateral meetings
I. E-mail notification when booking is open
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings.
II. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals.
- Request meetings to the companies you are interested in.
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for.
III. Your meeting schedule
- View online your meeting schedule (time & table number)
4) At the event
- Check the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform.
- Be at the brokerage event location 5 minutes before your meeting.
- Respect the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you are unable to attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification.
Note 2: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
- get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
- be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
- manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)
B2B Meetings - A short youtube intro