3rd World Capitals of Cutlery Meeting
From June 12th to 14th 2020, the city of Albacete will hold the III World Meeting of Cutlery Capitals with the aim of unify cutlery-making cities with common objectives and goals. Institutions from all over the world will have debates, presentations, exchange of experiences … 39 cutlery cities have been invited and encourage to bring their industrial and cultural sector.
Coinciding with the meeting, there will take place cultural and business activities which we highlight:
- XI Cutlery fair and Knife Show
- III Business Convention
- Worldwide Cutlery Collection Exhibition
- First Cutlery Museum Work Meeting
The brokerage event will be celebrating besides the XI Cutlery fair which is expected to hold more than 100 exhibitors and 7.000 visitors. These activities are accompanied with a program of activities and exhibitions for the visitors.
- Knives, artisan knives, daggers, machetes, etc...
- Domestic and Professional Cutlery
- Auxiliary materials: elements for mangoes, antlers, tropical woods.
- Covers for knives, sharpening tools, engraving, etc...
- Cutlery and Crafs lovers
- Cutlery profesionals
- General public
For more information visit: https://www.albacetemeetings.com/en/